Tuesday, December 13, 2011
New Eats!
So my little C has started eating solid foods. I love watching him try new flavours and the reactions that follow. Foods that I would think he would love, he makes faces and looks at me with a face that asks " why am I being fed this?" I'm curious to find out what other babies like/don't like for their first foods. Foods like peaches he does not like. He is not a fan of any fruit for that matter. He'll eat it thankfully but not without a lot of grossed out faces. Vegetables, on the other hand, he loves! He can't get enough of peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, and green beans. This makes me wonder where he got this. I try to eat healthy, but a vegetable lover I am not! I'm glad that he loves veggies and hope this continues when he's older. Perhaps he'll pass that on to his dear old mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment