Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Goodbye Baby weight... and then some!


So its time. My little guy is about to be seven months old and I have yet to loose all the weight that I gained while being pregnant. I'm not complaining or being hard on myself. I know what I did ( ate very tasty and yummy treats frequently) and why I haven't lost the weight yet. But I do miss my old clothes, the way I looked in pictures and felt about myself. ( not trying to be a martyr or am I searching for compliments ... just stating an honest fact!)  I've decided to do something about it....

I joined Weight Watchers to try to help my snacking ways. I've been doing it for about a week now and I can't believe my serving sizes! Holy Toledo batman! I was eating 2 sometimes 3 serving sizes!! The light bulb has definetly lit up now! This is going to be interesting. I've done weight watchers before but never really stuck with it like you should. The last time I lost weight was when I found out about my food intolerances ( dairy, soy and sugar) and took all items with those ingredients out of my diet. I lost A LOT  of weight then so I'm curious how WW is going to work with these intolerances but we shall see.

I think if I include my weight loss journey (weight, exercise, WW points on any recipes I post, etc.) on here then it will make me more accountable and maybe I'll get to hear other peoples weight loss stories and tips too (that kind of stuff is always welcome).

Here are the facts:

Current Weight: As of December 12 2011 :  208lb
Weight before pregnancy: 177 lbs
Final Goal weight: 140 lbs

1st weigh in date: December 21 2011:  TBA

Current

Here goes nothing!

Goal


2 comments:

  1. You can do this for sure! I want to lose about 20 lbs by my wedding at the end of June. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go, girl!!! I just started running again, and I am feeling much better about myself. Good luck to all of us on our journeys!!!

    ReplyDelete