Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Erasable Family Menu!
We used to write down our weekly meal plan on a pad of paper on the fridge. I thought this was a neat idea to do and it works wonderfully in our home. (Plus it saves my pad of paper)
All I did was take a patterned piece of scrapbook paper and cut it to fit the frame I had.The I organized it into enough spaces to have the days of the week. I added the days of the week labels and put the whole product back into the frame (keeping the glass in the front). Then I bought some white board markers to be able to write what our meals would be for the week. The cool thing is that I can change up the background paper when and if I get bored with it. It took all of 10 minutes to do too!
This has helped so much with our grocery shopping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love!!!
ReplyDelete