3. Finish ( and get printed) all the photo books I have started and need to finish.
6. Focus on my health and loose weight ( hopefully loose at least 20lbs)
7.Challenge myself with baking new things (
8. Learn a new skill ... taking suggestions!
9. Spend a night away with just my hubs (sorry Little c!)
10.Learn how to take a few amazing photos and not a million o.k photos.
11.Complete at least 10 things I've pinned on Pinterest
12.Post 100 recipes I've tried and enjoyed
13.Post 20 tutorials
15. Actually finish the 30 day shred ... I've only ever gotten to day 5 before I give up!
16.Not be concerned about others think
20. Learn how to knit socks from my Grandmother.
21.Get our debt under control and finally pay off at least 2 credit cards and half our line of credit.
23.Write a will
24. Get back to my faith
25. Write letters to all my loved ones in case something should happen.
26. Start a date night once a month where the Hubs and I do something different each time.
27. Work on (and hopefully complete) my ECE program
28. Have a sister weekend away ( or at least one night).
29. Learn at least 12 new ways in incorporate veggies into our meals ( I am horrible with it)
30. Hike the Blomidon trail and accomplish Jacobs Ladder... even though it'll be super scary!
33.Be happy and content with everything life brings.



I totally relate to number 24 and to 33. If you learn it can you teach it to me please.
ReplyDeleteFor # 24 I'm thinking of trying an Alpha course to try to get a better understanding of my faith and I'm going to try to take Little C to church more often too :S Hopefully that'll help! # 33 I think I'll be working on for a long time, but I'm trying :)
ReplyDelete