Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A little taste of chocolate...

 I started making it when I first found out I couldn't have any dairy, soy and sugar in my diet. For those of you counting calories ( that would be myself included) I just did the calorie count on this bad boy and it is high ( so this would be a once and while treat... but its still super tasty!

Chocolate Treat

1/2C of the following :

Maple Syrup ( although I'm sure you could substitute it with honey or agave nectar)
Cocoa
Natural PB
Almonds ( mine were slivered but you can do chopped too)


Put all of these into a put on Medium heat and let melt.

 Stir until PB is melted then add in the oats


Usually I will let this cook until everything is hot and slightly sticky when I stir my spoon .
Then scoop it into a Tupperware container and put in fridge to cool.

I usually try to cut this into 4-8 servings ( depending on how big you want the servings to be)
I know it doesn't look very good but it tastes great!

Hope you enjoy!

 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment