The hubs and I made a life bucket list( or a life goal list) & we`ll cross them off as we go!
1. Travel to Europe( England, Ireland, Scotland, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Greece... I want to see them all!)
2.Go see Miami Dolphins play New England Patriots (in MA)
3. Buy our first house..good bye apartment living!
4. Raise a family
5.Get a dog (we have some really cool names picked out!)
6. See Niagara Falls & Grand Canyon
7. Be debt free
8. Go to Football Hall of Fame
9 &10.. RV across country ( Both Canada & U.S.A)and try a bunch of the Diners on Diners, Drive In and Dives
11.Run in both Disney marathons ( The Tinkerbell and Princess One)
12.Start my own day care business
13.Go to Las Vegas
14. To get laser eye surgery for the Hubs
15. Go Tidal Bore rafting
16.Design and build our dream home
17.Do a family vacation to Walt Disney World ( the whole 9 yards.. Disney EVERYTHING!)
18.Go to an all inclusive resort for a vacation
19.Do a polar bear dip
20.Go on an Alaskan Cruise
21. Go to a Comic Convention somewhere! I think it'd be so fun to dress up and see all the cool things!
22.Finish my grades in Piano. I would love to be able to accomplish this ( I think I left off at Grade 5 with the Conservatory stuff!)
23.Buy a fancy pants camera and learn how to use it! ( and a photo editing program as well!)
No comments:
Post a Comment