Thursday, December 29, 2011

Love the holidays not the weight gain.

So I had my second weigh in at weight watchers in the after math that is the Christmas week. I enjoyed lots of good food and wonderful company. I am not enjoying the little weight gain I have from such fun festivities. I can't say that I'm surprised by my number this week. I completely own up to everything I did and am making a resolve to do better this week.

As for my goals for last week, I may have been a bit presumptuous, thinking that I would achieve both goals in the one week. That being said, I didn't achieve either one of my goals for last week. Booh. I'd like to blame the holidays but I'm sure people do those two goals all the time without even thinking about it, I was caught up in the holiday and feeling a little lazy. I will get there someday. I think I will start small with my weekly goals.

Goal for this week: Drink my 8 glasses of water a day ( seems easy enough, I used to do it all the time when I taught... but being at home has made this much more difficult... who knows why)


Weight last week: 204.9 lbs

Weight this week: 207.7 lbs

Now, its personal!

No comments:

Post a Comment