This is me mixing the biscuit recipe for my home-made sausage and egg biscuits. I enjoy them quite a bit! Please ignore the morning hair. This is a sleepy weekend favourite in my family!
Biscuits
2 C All purpose Flour
4 tsp of baking powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 C margarine ( I know I've said it before but if you have any dairy issues, like me, I use Becel 64% reduced fat... the pink container)
3/4 C of milk ( again I use Rice Dream Vanilla rice milk instead of milk ... because of dairy issues)
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
1. Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
2. Cut in butter until crumbly.
3. Stir in milk. ** You may need to add a little more milk until the dough is formed**
4. Roll out onto a lightly floured surface.
5. Use small glass to cut out biscuit shape.
6. Place dough onto parchment lined paper and bake for 12-15 minutes or until biscuits are lightly browned.
7. Enjoy!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment