Here are some craft/activity ideas for Halloween Themes Child Care crafts:
Mummies- cut out the body and the kids used masking tape to cover the bodies, then we glued on eyes.
Clear hair gel with orange food coloring in a freezer bag with black foam eyes nose mouth cut out. I sealed it shut with lots of tape and then taped it to our window ... they loved moving the eyes, nose and mouth around in the gel. It felt really cool too!
Of course I love handprint and foot print crafts! Here is a candy corn feet craft on the left and ghost feet on the right!
These little monsters were so cute! two hand prints (without the thumbs) We glued on eyes and I had pre-cute mouths out of mailing labels. Then the kids just had to stick them on!Cute little face pumpkins! They painted a paper plate and I cute out the middle so they could put their faces in it!




No comments:
Post a Comment