Saturday, January 11, 2014

Child Care Crafts- Christmas Theme


I run an in home day care and most of my children are 2 years old or younger.We do arts and crafts time alot so if you are looking for some Christmas craft ideas for young children, I hope this helps!


Handprint Santa Claus






Footprint Christmas

Card Holder 


These are the outfits they made ( they helped make the shirts, I sewed the same PJ pants for everyone and bought them all the same socks) for our Christmas party. The Penguins on their shirts are made using their footprint.

Reindeer Christmas shirt for Day Care using hand and footprints



Picture on the Left:
Stick the Cotton ball onto Santas beard. It was a fun game that they enjoyed.

Picture to the Right:

I made a Rudolph ball toss using an old box.




Two more Christmas crafts: Decorating felt trees with different coloured pompoms and ribbon and decorating foam pre-cut gingerbread men with the pompoms ribbon and glitter.
















Our Christmas Trees made with different strips of scrap-booking paper and a glittery foam star. 

<3 Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment