Friday, November 29, 2013

Throwback Photo Thursday..on Fri!

So it's a chilly night and the first pair of P.J pants I pulled out were a pair that has some meaning to me in them. O.k not really meaning but a memory I guess.

When Little C was born he was brought into the NICU to get checked out. He was full term and the big kid in the room but he had a lot of smaller things they wanted to check out. He ended up having Jaundice, having to go on antibiotics ( that means an I.V was put into his head  :( ) and he had "dusky spells".  We had amazing nurses while we there and thankfully he was only there for about a week after he was born.   I stayed at the hospital because I was nursing him. Thankfully they were able to find me a room in the NICU ward so I be close and nurse on call. The Hubs visited every night! Needless to say I spent ALOT of time in my PJ pants and tshirt there. I tended to wear the same ones because let's face it... I was in the hospital with other things on my mind than my attire. Every time I put on these PJ pants I remember walking down the halls of the NICU at some crazy hour after just getting called that Little C was awake and wanting to eat. I feel very blessed that he is the healthy, busy and funny little guy that he is today!

p.s My throwback photo is of Little C  2 1/2 years ago!






Enjoy!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment