Thursday, June 19, 2014

Bring it on!! It's COMBAT time!

SO I've recently gained a bunch of weight and if you've read my blog at all you know I've been struggling with weight loss ever since my little guy was born. I have recently decided to buy an at home dvd program from Beach Body called COMBAT. I've been following the workout guide for almost a week now and it has been kicking my bum! I've also been using an app called My Fitness Pal. It's really great at keeping track of your calories and making me stop eating cookies like the cookie monster!!  I'm going to check in here with bi-weekly measurements and photos every 30 days.  I'm hoping that by writing my adventure in weight loss down then it will make me more accountable. Here we go!





To check out more programs Beach Body offers , check out my friends website :




No comments:

Post a Comment