Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Onesie Quilts

I love doing these. I did one for Connor and one of each of my nephews! I think it's a great keepsake for when they are older. Part of me pictures Connor using it on his new baby boy. Here are a couple examples of quilts I've worked on so far. If you are looking for ways to make your own onesie quilt then check out this link: http://www.craftastical.com/2009/08/tutorial-baby-clothes-quilt-from-start.html  The only thing I did differently is instead of using little pieces of the fabric I used a lot of onesies or pyjamas that had prints on the front so I cut squares big enough to showcase those and fit the blanket.
















This was C's baby onesie quilt. It turned out so good! I am so happy that it worked this great!



 

This is the back ( using old receiving blankets) and the front of one of my nephews quilts.

I'm currently working on my oldest nephews onesie quilt but will post here when I'm all finished!


<3 Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment