Thursday, February 2, 2012

Runaround Bag

I found this pattern on another blog and had to try it out for myself. This bag is an over the shoulder bag with a decent amount of room on the inside. If you know me you KNOW this is a requirement when I pick my bags and purses.... I've been known to have a Mary Poppins purse with everything but the kitchen sink in it. This is just the right combo of being big but not crazy big!

This was one of the more challenging things I've ever sewn but I'm quite proud of the results. I've never sewn a zippered pocket or magnetic snaps before. I also have never created anything that needed a lining. I am definitely going to head back to the fabric store to see what other patterns/colors I can use for another one!

This bag has a brown soft cord exterior and a cotton interior.



Here it is!
even Belle likes this bag

No comments:

Post a Comment